Friday, February 12, 2016

Sick Day

One down-side of working in the germ factory, (aka elementary school) is that once in a while I catch the germs.  Maybe the germs caught me.  Whichever the case may be, school is no place for me right now.  The up-side is I can come out to the studio between naps and put a bit of work into my painting.
Reflections going over mask in the water area

I've been a bit nervous to start the water area, but after pondering on it a day or two feel ready.  I have a plan.  Whether it's a good plan or not remains to be seen.  And that's all I have to say about that.  Time for a nap.

Thanks for stopping by- Alice

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

This is looking good! Sorry you are feeling punky; hope that clears up soon.

Alice Jo Webb said...

Thank, Rhonda. I'm feeling better already, just a little bug I guess!