Saturday, February 20, 2016

Happy Anniversary!

It's our 34th wedding anniversary today.  How did we get this old?  A friend asked me where the years went and I replied, "I think the children took them."  There is truth to this.  However, having all of those years spent on the children was a great investment.  They are pretty great people and we feel blessed in our family.
Brand new Mr. and Mrs. Webb.  We thought we were grownups.  Hahahaha!!!

Who knew so long ago that we'd be the parents of 6 kids and about 230 grandkids, producing art together like a pair of mad fiends and best friends to boot.  Tonight I go to bed content with life and the struggles and joys it has brought.  Oh yeah, and I go to bed with Mr. Webb, which is right where I want to be.

Thanks for stopping by! Mrs. Webb

1 comment:

RH Carpenter said...

Happy Anniversary and congratulations on still being a happy Mrs. Webb after all this time!