Monday, March 7, 2016

Whatercolorit Products

To me, this is an exciting day.  I have been trying to decide how to grow a small business with my art for months. As I've researched making prints and other products, though, the expense has been intimidating.  For example, a printing business close(ish) would have charged several hundred dollars to create cards with my artwork on them. Many of the websites I checked out required a minimum amount for a first order, which would have been about the same cost.  My big fear has been investing $500.00 or more in a product that nobody wants to buy.  I had to find a better option.
One of the images I chose for the test order

Finally, I took some time to check out moo.com and found I could place a small order that was within my budget with them and the reviews were very good.  So, I did and will test them out on Etsy.  They are supposed to arrive next week.  As soon as they get here, I'll post a review and show them off, good or bad.  If you are considering the same idea, use THIS LINK to get 10% off of your order.

And another
As exciting as this is, I hope I can sleep! Waiting is not my strong suit.  I guess one grows patience by exercising it, right?  Ugh.

Thanks for stopping by! Alice




2 comments:

Anna Lisa said...

Oh my gosh!!! I will definitely order some! and what's really crazy is I just did the same AND with MOO! I place my order over the weekend! I'll have to do a blog post too so I can share w/you :)

Alice Jo Webb said...

Great minds, Anna Lisa?? I think so!