Monday, March 14, 2016

Foreground Beginnings

Coming home from work today, I was determined to paint.  It was a very full day; I needed some still-my-mind time.  Thanks to Pandora and some peace and quiet, I feel like I'm going to live.  Not sure whether this painting will or not, but I'm walking away right now before I go too far.   What I've laid down tonight could be the foundation for a fun foreground or it could be the beginnings of a disaster, we'll see.  


This color scheme isn't one I can say I love at this point.  Gotta admit, I'm struggling with it!  
The time changed this past weekend for some of us.  The Spring switcheroo always throws me for a loop.  Moving forward an hour seems to have put a kink into a whole school full of children, too, poor things.  But, as Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is anothuh day."  Thank goodness!  I'm finished with this one.  

Thanks for stopping by- Alice

No comments: