Thursday, July 16, 2015

Trip to Town

This week we needed wood for cabinets that my husband is building for a client. Best place for that is Albuquerque so we packed our little bag and headed out on the 5 hour drive to town. 

 

The drive to Albuquerque is always beautiful, but during monsoon season the clouds are extra fancy. I love to sit in the passenger seat with my sketchbook on my lap, ready at a moments notice. 

Tomorrow will be a long drive home day, but today is a town day and I'm anxious to do and see as much as we can squeeze in. Bye!  Alice


4 comments:

Anna Lisa said...

I am literally LOL..."fancy clouds" I will never look at clouds the same again!!!

Alice Jo Webb said...

Well, good!

Jo Castillo said...

Love the clouds, we are in Angel Fire right now, but stayed in Silver about 3 summers. Always had a good time. Happy to have found your work.

Alice Jo Webb said...

Makes me happy too, Jo!