Wednesday, December 9, 2015

An Artist is Resourceful

Well, I just got home from town, an hour and a half drive, with a car full of groceries to unload and put away, a long day of work behind me and a fresh(ish) Christmas tree to deal with.  With no idea where to find the tree stand and needles falling off right and left I got creative.

This is what we artistic types do, we think fast on our feet.  We may not be great at algebra, or in my case geography either, but we can think outside the box.  My tree is as happy as can be sitting there slurping up a cool drink while I put the groceries away, go to bed and maybe even to work tomorrow.  Poor thing doesn't seem to know the difference and I'm not going to tell it.

Carry on, you wonderful, creative people!

Thanks for stopping by- Alice

No comments: