Monday, July 18, 2016

The Pocket Palette by Expeditionary Art

Today the mail guy brought me a very cool package- the Pocket Palette from Expeditionary Art.  I’ve been waffling back and forth for weeks trying to decide if something so tiny was worth the asking price.  Finally, I decided I just had to order it and see for myself. 

The order as it came out of the package, set next to my cell phone for perspective
I’ve been kicking myself since I did because I own plenty of palettes, including travel-sized ones that work just fine.  However, when I opened the little bag it came in I decided that yes, I actually DO need this.  In fact, I keep wondering who else might need this.  I am showing it to you just in case you need one, too.  I’m just that nice!

Closed, the palette looks more like a business card holder

It comes with 14 little paint pans, held in place by a magnet that is strong enough to do the job.  The lid is the mixing area when one uses all 14 tiny pans
Have I painted much this summer?  No.  Did I want to paint much this summer?  Why, yes I did.  And it’s a sore subject.  In response, I am putting together a tiny travel kit in part to comfort my heart and partly in hopes that I might get a little time to use it before August 4.  (back to school day)

I also ordered a package of jumbo pans for more paint or to mix different colors in. They are totally interchangeable and modular.
If you want to take a look at Expeditionary Art, you can find it here.  Be sure to check out developer Maria Coryell-Martin’s blog while you’re at it.  Inspiring and fun, it’s a blog I’ll be following.  I hope you are getting some good creative time in... and I hope I do too. Till next time!


So, how cute is that?  I'm anxious to try it out!
Thanks for stopping by- Alice




No comments: