Monday, November 16, 2015

The Painting Formerly Known as Under The Fir

I think it's finished.  Of course, I won't know till I get it out and look at it again in a couple of weeks, but for now, this painting is done.  And it was fun.  And I like it.  Not sure if I love it, but it does feel good to paint again!
Detail of my favorite part

22" x 28"
Oils

The name I thought it would have was Under the Fir, but that's not the right one.  Maybe it'll occur to me in my sleep one of these nights, who knows?  I'm not worried about it.  I'm thinking about what comes next.  Well, you know, besides fixing supper and throwing some laundry into the washer.  Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for stopping by! Alice

1 comment:

Juliana said...

This painting calms my spirit. It's the colors, I think, and that lovely slant of light. I can so easily sit on that chair in my mind and imagine the scene I would see before me.