Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Cactus

This painting is going as slow as... wait for it.... watching paint dry.  However, it's not boring to paint!  I am having great fun with it. Now and then.  Getting a chance to work out here in the studio has been tough lately.  However, this school year will be over soon and hopefully I will have some time of my own again.  Soon.  Really.  This is how we keep ourself motived around here.
A few petals and fruits at a time and this will eventually get done  

Adding the marker lines has turned this into a no-pressure, bright and happy project.  Just what the Dr. ordered.  Between a nasty pink eye episode, tending grandkids while their mom had surgery and getting all of the student work fired, glazed, fired and kept track of I am running around like a brainless idiot.  An I-wander-around-looking-for-things-I've-just-put-down-and-find-they-are-still-in-my-hand sort of idiot.  But, it will end.  I will emerge intact.  Slightly more wrinkled and grey-haired, but still here.  Okay, more than slightly, but none the less, you get what I mean.  Right?

Thanks for stopping by! Alice

1 comment:

Anna Lisa said...

Looking good!I like the suspense!