Friday, March 13, 2015

Like a Turtle

Still working on 'Beyond the Wall' right now, but I seem to be dabbing and poking at it more than putting in long stretches of time needed to finish it.  Life keeps popping up having to be dealt with-taking my studio time and energy.  It tends to do that..

Progressing like a herd of turtles..
Posting progress of the piece right now is more for my benefit than anybody else's; it helps me see that I'm getting something done on it.  Nearly ready for the fun bits- the shadows and details, I hope to have a chance to sit down and get this one finished up this weekend.  Of course, that will depend on that always capricious wind of change I call my life.

I hope you're getting more done than I am!  Come back again, Alice

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Looking good and so glad you conquered your fear of the dreaded green shrubbery!!

Alice Jo Webb said...

Boy, me too, Rhonda! Thanks for stopping by.