Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Self Portrait

In the Font of Inspiration
If you were to ask me what I got for Christmas,  my reply would be, "Bronchitis."  And it wouldn't be a cheery reply either. You could go to another blog today- you know, where someone posts a great accomplishment or beautiful art work, but then you'd feel guilty. Or even inadequate. Better stay here with me. I'll make you feel better about yourself.

I've spent as much of the past 2 weeks hiding in my font of inspiration as I could manage. Boiling myself. The gas bill is going to be a whopper. However, around the coughing and moaning and general whining I have managed to catch an idea or two. Which I'll be sure to jump on soon. Really. My house looks like a hoarder got lost here sometime last spring. I'm going to get on that soon, too. See, what'd I tell you?  Don't you feel better already? 

Thanks for stopping by- and if you're still reading this, for sticking it out to the pitiful end- Alice

4 comments:

Anna Lisa said...

Feel better soon! Yes - water does wonders for inspiration, meditation and healing!

Alice Jo Webb said...

Thank you!

RH Carpenter said...

Hope you are feeling better and have your space cleared out to work on something great soon. (Not fun to be sick over the holidays!!)

Alice Jo Webb said...

I am going to LIVE!! This thing is starting to subside. Thanks, Rhonda.