Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Glazing Begins

So, tonight opened up so I could spend some time on my project, woot woot!  I needed some quiet time.  Here's the progress so far in laying color over the dry ink.  It's going down pretty easily without lifting any ink back up.
I left some of the shapes grey on purpose for this photo to show what a dramatic difference the color glazes are making.  

Hopefully tomorrow will bring enough time to get this finished, but whether it does or not, this evening has been lovely.  Just Miles Davis (here to play some lovely music for my listening pleasure) and I, hanging out in the studio.  Ahhh, good times!

Thanks for stopping by! Alice

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Oh, this is working out great!!!

Alice Jo Webb said...

It's fun to do, too. Thanks for taking a look!