Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Weaving Continues..

As the weaving progresses I am getting very excited about the color combinations I am getting.  I have used red, blue and yellow so far.  Each has made some nice color combinations with the warp colors.



You can see the colors of the cloth strips I'm weaving with at the lower right corner of the photo.
The colors of the warp yarns are along the upper right edge of the rug.  



Here are the red, yellow and orange warp yarn sections after weaving them with the red, blue and yellow.  


Above are the yellow, green and turquoise warp yarns when mixed with red, blue and yellow. 


Tomorrow I will begin to add a strip of black for contrast and design.  If it looks wrong, I'll take it out and try red/violet strips next.  I'm loving this project!  








No comments: