Friday, July 27, 2018

White Mountain Morning

We are back in the White Mountains of Arizona this weekend. This is my new favorite camping spot as the views from our camper are spectacular each morning. Today, I knew what I'd paint as soon as I woke up. The bright morning colors and long shadows were too much to resist. 

This afternoon we spent picking gooseberries for a jam experiment which I'll post more about later. Its veen a pretty good day!

Thanks for stopping by- Alice

White Mountain Morning, 10" × 7"

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

I like the painting and hope to see more inspiration from your vacation. Have a great time!

Alice Jo Webb said...

Thank you, Rhonda. I'm looking forward to it, too because that will mean the house we are slaving to remodel is finally done and we can get back to our version of normal!