Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Seeds And Cells

This was a liberating painting to create.  I drew what I felt like, put what ever color where and how I wanted it and enjoyed the process.  Hmm, sounds like a good recipe for every painting!
Seeds and Cells
Watercolor on paper
14" x 20"

As I painted, I thought about spring, new life, new beginnings and the ever rolling current of growth and change that flows through all of us.  Even though life is an ever changing pattern, there are cycles that are never changing, like seasons and tides, the turning of the earth and death and renewal.  I rather enjoyed this.

Thanks for stopping by! Alice

4 comments:

Anna Lisa said...

FUN!!! Happy Spring!! and Happy National Happiness Day!

Alice Jo Webb said...

Thanks, Ann Lisa!

RH Carpenter said...

Wonderful shapes and colors to this one!!

Alice Jo Webb said...

Thanks, Rhonda!