Saturday, November 17, 2018

Kitchen Mural

This must be my lucky week; first I finished the silver vase painting and tonight I finally wrapped up the mural (I started in August) in my kitchen. Where the spurt of energy came from, I have no idea, but I'm thrilled to have a clean slate to start next week off with! Maybe it'll be a 2 week lucky streak.

Working with acrylics sitting inside the sink made for a tough project. Not my medium, not an easy posture to paint from. However, it's done and I can finally get the painting gear out of the kitchen. No procrastinators here, uh uh!

Thanks for stopping by- Alice

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Love the mural and am envious of your very nice kitchen and farmhouse sink :).

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.