Saturday, May 14, 2016

When The Kids Steal the Phone

Daughter Katie Kellogg sent us a photo of her latest project this morning.  Entitled, "The Selfies That I find On My Phone After My Kids Steal It‏," this piece is laid out in a fun way that is in keeping with the silly faces the kids make.  She is still deciding which photos to use for the last two spaces on her paper.  
Done on Arches hot pressed paper, 18" x 24" with Prismacolor pencils

Actually, I'm posting this because it's nice to know that someone is getting work done on their own art.  I'm certainly not.  How ironic, being an art teacher, talking about art all day, helping the students make their art pieces and not producing much of my own.  Do I sound bitter???  Oh dear, I'll have to work on that...  The bright side of this is- there are only 2 weeks until the end of the school year.  Relief is on its way; I can do this!  

Thanks for stopping by- Alice

No comments: